Mac 08, 2016

THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH!





With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

Victor Van Dort

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking; and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed.

Emily

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.

Emily










all quote from : Corpse Bride

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me

" F "